Saturday, May 22, 2010



Ran the Brooklyn Half today! Wow, what an amazing place we are lucky enough to call home, every step of the way to Coney Island was beautiful. With a very sore quad, I decided to take myself out of the race & enjoy it in another way...by running alongside the ever-positive A.

Probably the most fun part of the race was the first seven miles in the park. Even though the park was crowded, the energy was so uplifting. You could sense the runners putting their all in & slowly becoming more & more tired as we headed down to Coney Island...what a great feeling. And with so many PPTCers running today, it was evident that our team is full of a variety of talent that feels so welcoming.

Lately, in life, I feel more like a bystander than anything else. With all this change around me, it really has allowed me to question who I am & what I want out of life (or at least try to). Seeing all of these people around, some strangers & some friends, it is so great to watch them put one foot in front of the next.

Distance: 13.1 miles + 1 mile warm up
State of Mind: So proud, so very proud, of all the PPTCers.

No comments:

Post a Comment